Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Over a Month

Geez I'm a slacker! LOL. I think I want to talk about the website that's about the people of WalMart. I'm gonna insert pics and make my comments. This should be interesting! :D
Are you kidding me right now?!?! Excuse me ma'am, but your dick is showing!! WTF! Let me step past the fact that it's a man because I don't care how you dress or if you cross-dress or whatever....But dude, Paula Abdul called and she wants her 80s club wear back! TACKY! EWWWWWW! I hope his bra and panties at least match!!!

Gotta go with the caption this one had on it already, cause it was hella funny. So "when the moon hits your eye, from a big creepy guy, that a-nastay!!" HAHAHAHA!! OMG. Dude really, pull up your pants before people start trying to swipe their credit cards.

Well, that's all for today folks....gotta go do stuff! See ya next time!! Peace, love and chicken grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment